INTRODUCE MY SELF

Hey guys......welcome to my website

     Firs of all i would like to introduce my self,my name is MATIAS ALESIUS WENDY you can call me MATIAS,I first child of five siblings,my religion is kristen,i was from pontianak city,on 2th september 1999,me and my family lived in pontianak city,street 28 okteber,housing golf permai number 11/B,subdistrict pontianak north.I have a hobby playing futsal,play music and singing,my favorite foods are Batagor,and rendang jengkol,my favourite drink is coffe black and cider grean peas
     From small I have the dream is to be the machine but for being an expert machine is not easy thing,al thought not easily it never make me down to get my dream never change and after from high school vocation last I was decided to continue to university TANJUNGPURA and choose courses mechanical engineering following test written through the SBMPTN and on the blessing GOD bistly I'm pas in the test SMBPTN and after knowing that I passed,I also feel very happy and very gratefull to GOD because have give me a change for in the University TANJUNGPURA and according to my dream and if I'm pass later the first thing,I want to do is apply for a job in one of the company's renowed machine at INDONESIA and I will try to make a technology that has not yet exist in the world certainly friendly and use full for the nation and the country
     The introduce from me if there are wourds that are not good I am sorry and if there is a question please contact by my Gmail : wendyhellboypmc@gmail.com
Thanks all

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Best Friend

foods review

cara dan macam macam diet