MY GOAL

                 MY GOAL
Wellcome back with me hehe 😀  

   In this article I will tell you about my goal for the future and how I get it.My goal in the next 5 years is to become someone who holds a bachelor of engineering degree that can bring the name of the nation and the country especially my family. by way of having skills above average that can compete with undergraduate scholars engineering from abroad like B.J Habibie.
    Now Indonesia has joined MEA (Masyarakat Ekonomi Asia)and of course Indonesia is in need of HR(sumberdaya manusia) as a good engineering engineer I will help the country to create a good HR in Indonesia and not only that I also want to make something tool that can help the country in processing resources nature in INDONESIA such as the utilization of petroleum, gold, diamonds etc.. and take over companies that learn to take the natural resources of Indonesia.to achieve all that I have to be more active and diligent again in studying, trying and certainly pray to God for the give way and convenience.

follow my IG: matiaswendy99

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Best Friend

foods review

cara dan macam macam diet