My Best Friend

Best Friend
Hello indroduce my name is Matias Alesius Wendy,I have a good friend named Fajar Ori Nanda we were friend since childhood,so it made us like brother I think pajar is a simple and kind person
He has a sports hobby that is playing futsal, though not great in playing futsal but he has a strong determination to become a great player and that's what makes me happy to be friends with.
in addition he is also proficient in providing opinions and suggestions if we have a problem, and that's what makes me happy to share his thoughts with him if you have a problem. we have activities that are sudden, and we are always together so sometimes most people think we are sisters. in essence he is my best friend now and forever haha.
so many stories about my friend if you want to know more pleaseso many stories from me if you want to know more pleasecontact the concerned.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

foods review

cara dan macam macam diet